Snack on my thoughts, please.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mid Twenties Weight Gain: WTF?

So, what does a girl gotta do, really, to refrain from becoming a fat ass?

Ok, I'm not a fat ass... YET. Here are my troubles:

I am 25 years old, no kids. I have been exercising religiously for about three years straight. I recently have started to get softer around the middle than I'd like to be (I have always had a soft middle, even at my thinnest). I eat a pretty well-balanced diet, with the occasional mini candy bar here and there. I do, however, get a pretty good workout in at least 5 or 6 days out of the week.

Anyway... all I'm saying is that my legs seem to be growing into gigantic tree trunks and my ass not only is expanding horizontally, but it seems to be creeping up my back, as well. And, of course, I won't forget to mention the love handles. Where the fuck are they coming from? Out of nowhere, it's like I've got another body part, glued to my back, sagging and bellowing, and moving about every time I make a fucking move.

Shit, I better catch me a man before I turn into a goddamned behemoth of a woman. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home