Snack on my thoughts, please.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hollywood: friend or foe?

At the gym today, whilst vehemently trying to destroy my newly acquired love handles, I was watching the TV mounted to the ceiling in front of my stairmaster. CNN was running a little bit about Halle Berry and her quest to mother a child --GASP-- out of wedlock. The question posed to viewers was, "Is Hollywood sending the wrong message to our children?"

Alright, then, don't send out your best reporters and crews to collect data, analyze the data, and then offer a conclusion. The answer, simply put, is that YES, Hollywood does send the wrong message to our children.

..................................................................

Well, too bad that it IS NOT HOLLYWOOD's JOB TO SEND THE RIGHT GODDAMNED MESSAGE!

To parents out there up in arms about celebrities who set bad examples for their children, here's a brilliant fucking idea: turn the television off.


Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Lately, all Hollywood says to me is "I serve expensive drinks!"

9:32 AM

 
Blogger K said...

But at least they have Bud Select, right?

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Sadly, not at most places :( I'm becoming a big wine dude.

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home