Snack on my thoughts, please.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Sherri Shepherd is a Moron

How do people like this end up on TV? No wonder people think Americans are braindead. Sherri Shepherd, from The View, is completely oblivious to the fact that admitting that you don't know if the earth is flat or not makes you look like an ignoramus.




Please. On her Website, Sherri Shepherd thanks her viewers for their prayers that helped establish her 'fame':

To those of you who prayed... let me tell you ... PRAYERS WORK! Because it is a miracle of God that I am now a co-host on The View.

Thank you, God, for putting Sherri on TV. If I were Sherri, though, I would seriously consider asking God for a science lesson.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home